Additional Product Information
- Disposable Device:
- NOT Refillable
- 280 mAh
- No Light when plugged into charger = fully charged
- White light while charging = still charging
- Red light = needs to be charged
- White light while in use = working/activated
- USB-C charger cable NOT included
- Size: 2g | 2mL
- Ingredients: Delta-8 THC Live Resin + Delta-10 THC + THC-P + Terpenes
Live Resin Series Flavor Profiles
- Ice Cream Cookies: Delicious vanilla with subtle notes of sweet cream
- Mowie Wowie: Tropical mango and sweet pineapple
- Purple Slurricane: Sweet grape flavors that are accompanied by sugary berries
- Strawberry Shortcake: Fresh strawberry, creamy vanilla, and warm pastry
What is Delta-8 THC?
Delta-8 THC is an isomer of CBD, is derived from hemp and CBD, and is a psychoactive cannabinoid that packs several benefits. The unique cannabinoid is different, chemically from its close relative, Delta-9 THC, only differing from a few atomic bonds. Delta-8 occurs in small concentrations and is Hemp derived, making it Hemp compliant because it contains less than 0.3% of Delta-9 THC as required under the 2018 Farm Bill.
Does Delta-8 THC Get You High?
All of our Delta-8 THC is psychoactive, which means it has the ability to get you high. We don’t recommend you operate heavy machinery as Delta-8 THC might impair your judgment. In addition, we strongly recommend not consuming Delta-8 THC while pregnant or breastfeeding. The onset effects of Delta-8 THC might be delayed for up to an hour and possibly even longer.
What is Live Resin?
Live Resin is the process of extracting cannabinoids from frozen Hemp plants. This results in more potent cannabinoids that include a better flavor, and are a lot closer to the original extract. Our Resin Series includes a unique blend of Hemp-derived cannabinoids that are extra flavorful due to the Live Resin extraction process.
What is THCP?
THCP first begins as a substance initially formed as cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), known as the “mother cannabinoid” from which cannabinoids derive from. By the same token, TCHPA (Tetrahydrocannabiphorol Acid) becomes THCP and on its own, it’s 33 times stronger than regular THC, which means its effects on the body are amplified.
What is Delta-10 THC?
Delta-10 THC is a cannabinoid extract from the Hemp plant. It’s very similar to Delta-8 THC in the way it’s made; however, the difference between Delta-8 and Delta-10 is the chemistry behind the molecular structure of the compounds. The term “Delta” indicates the double bond in a compound’s chemical structure. In the case of Delta-8 and Delta-10, the number that follows tells you where the double bond is located.