Additional Product Information
- Suggested Use: 1-2 puffs to establish individual tolerance
- Ingredients:Delta-8 THC, Delta-8 THC Live Resin, THCjd, THC-P, THCa, Terpenes
- Size: 2g | 2mL
- 510 Thread Battery Compatible
- NOT Refillable
Wreck’d Flavor Profiles
- Amnesia Haze: Sour lime and sweet lemon
- Mr. Nice Guy: Fresh earth and black pepper
What is THCjd?
Another rare but natural occurring cannabinoid is Tetrahydrocannabioctyl (THCjd). The 3 “major” cannabinoids are CBD, CBG, and THC which have 5-carbon sidechains. However, THCjd has 8-carbon sidechains which makes it up to 19 times more potent than THC. Also, THCjd is considered to be a “minor” cannabinoid just like THCh; more “minor” cannabinoids are starting to emerge with longer carbon sidechains which creates more potent products.
What is THCA?
THCA, or Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid, is a naturally occurring compound in Hemp and a precursor to THC. In its raw form, THCA is non-psychoactive, but it turns into THC through decarboxylation, which happens when THCA gets exposed to heat. When vaped or smoked, THCA becomes psychoactive, which can get you high. However, how much THC comes from THCA depends on the amount of heat, quality, and strain.
What is Delta-8 THC?
Delta-8 THC is an isomer of CBD, is derived from hemp and CBD, and is a psychoactive cannabinoid that packs several benefits. This unique cannabinoid is chemically different from its close relative, Delta-9 THC, differing in a few atomic bonds. Delta-8 occurs in small concentrations and is Hemp derived, making it Hemp compliant because it contains less than 0.3% of Delta-9 THC as required under the 2018 Farm Bill.
What is THCP?
THCP first begins as a substance initially formed as cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), known as the “mother cannabinoid” from which cannabinoids derive from. By the same token, TCHPA (Tetrahydrocannabiphorol Acid) becomes THCP and on its own, it’s 33 times stronger than regular THC, which means its effects on the body are amplified.
What is Live Resin?
Live Resin is the process of extracting cannabinoids from frozen Hemp plants. This results in more potent cannabinoids that include a better flavor and are much closer to the original extract. Our Adios Collection includes this extraction process.
What Battery Fits This Cartridge?
Our Wreck’d Series 2G Cartridges are designed to fit a 510-thread battery.
Why Do Cartridges Clog?
Cartridges can get clogged for a few reasons, which we explain below.
- Moisture & Oil Buildup: Clogs often happen because moisture and oil gather near the top, blocking the mouthpiece. As time goes on, vape oil can accumulate and limit airflow, eventually causing a complete blockage. The solutions we offer can easily fix this issue.
- Frequent Use: Using your cartridge repeatedly and heavily can affect your cartridge’s quality. Frequent hits can heat the oil, causing it to rise and clog the mouthpiece. It can even harm the coil inside, creating another problem.
- Aging Oil: Attempting to extend the life of a vape cartridge can lead to issues. Oil can harden around air holes when left unused for a while. While it’s possible to address this, older oil might not offer a pleasant experience due to its age. Older oil can also become thicker, making it harder to inhale.
- Improper Storage: Where you store your vape cartridge affects its performance. Storing it in warm environments can lead to oil hardening when it cools. Cold storage can make the oil thick and tough to draw.
How Do I Unclog a Cartridge?
A blocked cartridge usually means the airflow is stuck. Here’s a simple way to fix it, step by step:
- Step 1: Inhale normally. If your vape battery has a button, press it while inhaling to warm the oil. Stop pressing before you burn the coil. Keep inhaling until you hear a pop. If not, go to step 2.
- Step 2: Blow gently into the mouthpiece. It might seem strange, but it can push the oil down. Put your lips on the mouthpiece and blow, like inhaling in reverse. If that doesn’t work, try step 3.
- Step 3: Hold the cartridge in your hand for 5 minutes to warm the oil. Repeat steps 1 and 2. If nothing helps, move to step 4.
- Step 4: Use a paper clip if the other steps fail. Unscrew the cartridge and unfold a paper clip to make it long. Gently insert it into the airhole of the mouthpiece to clear the blockage. Don’t go too deep to avoid damaging the hardware. If this doesn’t work, proceed to step 5.
- Step 5: If the cartridge is unscrewed, clean where it connects to the pen with a cotton swab and isopropyl alcohol. If the problem persists, the issue might be with the vape battery. If not, your cartridge could be broken, and you might need a replacement.
How Do I Prevent a Cartridge from Clogging?
Avoiding clogs in cartridges is important. Follow these steps to prevent this issue:
- Store Right: Keep cartridges standing up to stop oil from blocking airflow by gathering at the bottom.
- Temperature and Dryness: Store cartridges in a cool, dry spot to keep the oil thickness just right.
- Warm Up: Before using, gently warm the cartridge to make the oil less thick.
- Keep Clean: Regularly clean the contacts and nozzle to prevent build-up.